Time is running short – Apply now to join the Acumen team!
Do you want to launch your impact career? Do you have what it takes to be a part of the Acumen team?
Acumen is seeking high-caliber individuals for the following roles on our global offices:
- Summer Associate – Portfolio – New York (Deadline: February 3)
- Summer Associate – Communications – New York (Deadline: February 6)
- Summer Associate – Portfolio – East Africa (Deadline: February 15)
- Summer Associate – Portfolio – West Africa (Deadline: March 1)
- Analyst (2-year program) – New York (Deadline: February 10)
- Business Development intern – London (Deadline: February 12)
Summer Associates will have the opportunity to take on in-depth projects working closely with the Acumen Fund team. Summer Associates on the Portfolio Team will help conduct research in portfolios and metrics, and opportunistically have the chance to jump in on performing due diligence and post-investment management. Summer Associates on the Communications team will help share stories, insights and opportunities for engagement with a variety of audiences, including our Partner community, and the press and our growing online networks.
The Analyst Program is a two-year position in our New York office for graduating seniors or recent grads with one year of experience or less. The Analyst spends one year on the Business Development team and one year on the Portfolio team.
If you would like to learn more about opportunities at Acumen, please visit our Work with Us page for a full list of openings across our Portfolio, Business Development and Communications teams.