Our Fellows are individuals who dare to do what’s right, not what’s easy, to create positive change in their country. Fellows can come from diverse cultural, geographic and socioeconomic backgrounds and work in any sector, and they must be committed to ending poverty in their community through their work. They are the individuals who are making a long-term play of systems-level changing impact and are seeking the leadership and moral imagination skills to make it happen.
The Fellows we seek are:
- Founders, entrepreneurs, intrapreneurs, policy makers, movement builders and social innovators
- Men and women of all ages and education levels who are able to participate in a program conducted in English
- Pakistanis who have a demonstrated history of impact, commitment and concrete connection to the region
- Leaders with strong personal integrity, unrelenting perseverance and moral imagination
- Committed individuals ready to undergo an intensive year-long personal transformation and leadership journey followed by an induction into the larger Fellows Community