Acumen employees combine business skills with moral imagination
We dream big, but see the world as it is, and do what needs to be done. Check out our job openings below.
Join One of Our Portfolio Companies
More portfolio company openings coming soon!
- Uganda Liaison Officer, KMRI, Kampala, Uganda
- Chief Operating Officer, Asian Health Meter, Hubli, India
- Accounts & Administration Officer, Asian Health Meter, Hubli, India
- Marketing and Business Development, Asian Health Meter, Hubli, India
- Finance Associate, Pagatech, Lagos, Nigeria
- Finance Manager, Pagatech, Lagos, Nigeria
- Human Resource Manager, Pagatech, Lagos, Nigeria
- Internal Operations Manager, Pagatech, Lagos, Nigeria
- Product Innovation Project Manager, Pagatech, Lagos, Nigeria
Other Ways to Get Involved
Don’t see a job opening that’s the right fit for you? Check out these other ways to get involved. The leadership opportunities below offer more meaningful ways to get immersed in Acumen.
Global Fellows Program
A full-time one-year fellowship focused on leadership development and operational experience bringing ten individuals from all over the world to spend two months in New York undergoing leadership training, followed by nine months working alongside one of Acumen’s global investments.Learn More +
Regional Fellows Program
A one-year fellowship in East Africa, Pakistan or India focused on leadership development and entrepreneurship training for up to 20 individuals in each region. Fellows remain in their jobs and participate in a series of seminars, a regional trip, and an innovation conference.Learn More +
We created +Acumen to give people a meaningful way to “add Acumen” to their lives. Learn through our courses, volunteer through our chapters, or apply to lead a new chapter in your city.Learn More +