Our Fellows are all ages, come from diverse cultural, geographic and socioeconomic backgrounds and work across sectors. The Fellowship Program is designed for individuals who are currently leading, or are an integral part of building, an initiative that exists to eradicate poverty or injustice.
The Fellows we seek are:
- Founders, entrepreneurs, intrapreneurs, public sector leaders, community organizers, activists, and more.
- Men and women of all ages and education levels who are able to participate in a program conducted in Spanish.
- Colombians who have a demonstrated history of impact, commitment and concrete connection to the region.
- Leaders with strong personal integrity, unrelenting perseverance and moral imagination
- Committed individuals ready to undergo an intensive year-long personal transformation and leadership journey followed by an induction into the larger Fellows Community.